Parliament

Parliament
The Den Of Thieves

Thursday 3 December 2015

Looks Like I'm A Terrorist Sympathiser

I'm half expecting Cameron's 'thought police' to be knocking on my door at any moment and carting me off to the Tower for being a 'terrorist sympathiser'. And for why? Because I'm one of those people who oppose the bombing of Syria. One of the majority.

But I'll be in good company because more than half the population of England will be squeezed into the Tower as well, if that's possible. Some three quarters of Scots will also be locked up in some dungeon north of the border.

Let's face it, we have a prime minister in the UK who has lost complete touch with reality.

The only terrorist sympathisers I know about are the three pictured below - Erdogan of Turkey who buys cheap ISIS oil, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia who supplies ISIS with weapons and Obama of the US who organises it all.




The big three terrorist sympathisers.



No comments:

Post a Comment